- This event has passed.
UndocuCarolina Mental Health Retreat
April 15, 2023 - April 16, 2023
What is this retreat about?
This retreat is tailored toward college students impacted by undocumentation. Students affected by their status often have mental health struggles unlike those of their peers. Mental health is often stigmatized in immigrant communities. This is an opportunity for students to connect and learn more about their mental health and ways of improving it.
- Education around mental heath
- Normalizing the use of mental health resources and services
- Activities/opportunities for connection
- Positive thinking and self-empowerment
- Interpersonal skills development
Sat. April 15 – Sun. April 16th
Room and board will be provided
Camp New Hope
Chapel Hill, NC 27514
Limited Spots Available! Register Here:
Questions? Contact us:
firstname.lastname@example.org undocucarolina unc.edu@undocucarolina
Leave a Reply